LikelyThings.com (“We”, “Us” or “Website”) may revise and change this policy and the ways in which we collect, use and disclose personal information provided by users of the Website (“You” or “Your”). Please check back here frequently to review the latest version of this policy.
- What Personal Information We Collect About You
- How We Use the Personal Information We Collect
- How We Share the Personal Information We Collect
- Third-Party Links
- User Content
- Security of Your Personal Information
- Access to Your Personal Information
- Do Not Track Signals and Minors
- Contact Us
- Changes to This Policy
1. What Information We Collect About You
We may collect Personal Information directly from you, from third parties, or automatically through your use of the Website.
Information We Collect Directly.
- The Website may require you to register for an account to access additional features of the Website (the “Additional Features”). In the event that registration is required to access the Additional Features, we may require you to provide us with your first and last name and your email address.
- If we offer Additional Features, you may elect to provide information to us regarding your physical address, birthdate, additional email addresses, telephone numbers, gender, occupation, education, and hobbies.
- Should you choose to directly contact us via email, we will collect your name and any contact information you may provide us with, such as your email address, telephone number or mailing address.
- We require you to provide us with necessary transaction information, such as your address and payment information, if you purchase a product or service from us.
Information We Collect Automatically.
- We automatically collect analytic information related to how users use the Website on an aggregate and anonymous basis. We may use Google Analytics to collect this information.
Information We Collect Passively.
2. How We Use The Information We Collect
We use the Personal Information we gather about you for the following reasons:
- To personalize and customize the Website to better suit your preferences, to offer personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise improve your experiences with the Website.
- For marketing and promotional purposes. We may collect Personal Information about you to send you special offers and promotions, or to otherwise contact such users about products or information we think may be of interest. You may opt out of these offers and promotions by emailing us at the email address listed below.
- To improve the Website, and for other research and analytical purposes.
3. How We Share Your Information
We pride ourselves on honesty and transparency. We may disclose the Personal Information that it collects in the ways described above, and to comply with the law, and to protect us and other users of our Website. For example, we may share information with:
- Third-Party Providers. To help run the Website, we may disclose the Personal Information we collect from you to third-party vendors, service providers, contractors, or agents.
- Business Mergers. If we are bought out by or merged with another company, or we are involved in a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer the Personal Information we have collected from you to the other company.
- In Response to Legal Process. We may disclose the Personal Information we collect from you in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process.
- Aggregate and De-Identified Information. We reserve the right to share aggregate or de-identified information about its users with third parties for marketing, advertising, research, or similar purposes.
- Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/policy.php
- DoubleClick, http://www.google.com/doubleclick/
- Taboola, http://www.taboola.com/privacy-policy
- AdSense, https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/1348695?hl=en
- Yarrp, http://www.yarpp.com/privacy-policy
- Revcontent, http://revcontent.clickbooth.com/support/solutions/articles/159621-revcontent-publisher-terms-conditions
5. Third-Party Links
6. User Content
7. Security of Your Personal Information
We have implemented a variety of security measures to protect the Personal Information that we collect from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Please be aware that despite our best efforts, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security. You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, phone, and computer by, among other things, keeping your log-in and password private. We are not responsible for lost, stolen, or compromised passwords or for any activity via unauthorized password activity.
8. Access to Your Personal Information
You may modify the Personal Information that you have submitted by logging into your account and updating your profile information.
You may also view and delete your Account History, which includes the browsing history and analytics data we have collected about you. Please note that copies of information that you have updated, modified, or deleted may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of our systems for a period of time.
9. Do Not Track Signals and Minors
We do not respond to Do Not Track Signals.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13. The Website and its features are not directed at children under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at the email address, below.
10. Contact Us
If you have questions about the privacy aspects of our Website or would like to make a complaint, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
11. Changes to This Policy
This Policy is current as of the Effective Date set forth above. We reserve the right to change this Policy from time to time, so please be sure to check back periodically. We will post any changes to this Policy at www.likelythings.com If we make any changes to this Policy that materially affect our practices with regard to the Personal Information we have previously collected from you, we will endeavor to provide you with notice in advance of such change by highlighting the change on www.likelythings.com.